Immiland Canada, a renowned immigration consulting firm operating nonstop since 2016, helping thousands of international clients immigrate to Canada.
Based on our expertise we provide Canadian companies access to an expanding pool of International highly qualified workers in a cost-effective and timely manner.
Through our recruitment process, we are able to assess the applicants’ skill match to the requested position and guide both the employer and applicant through the immigration procedures.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage the organization of key client projects.
As the project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that the projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
Specific project manager responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation, and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting, and analysis. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. you also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
Implementation of the S&OP/IBP process across Canada. This will allow the company, through multifunctional meetings (Sales, Marketing, Production, Supply, Finance ...) a balance between sales, internal capacities, and financial objectives in the form of a single and achievable plan. This position regulator will have to travel occasionally in Canada, but this one will be mainly teleworking.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage reports on the maturity of the S&OP of each of the regions of Canada.
- Lay the groundwork for the demand management process and supply management to then elevate to a global level in Canada.
- Participate in the development of reports.
- Set up KPIs
- Work with various teams of several people usually consisting of Demand Planner, Supply Planner and influence their work
- Work on influence, organization, implementation of processes, review of procedures
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting, and project planning and management processes
- Assist in preparation of the operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence
- May supervise records management technicians and related staff.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration, logistics, operations management, or related.
- Experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration.
- Project management certification may be required by some employers.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in demand and supply planning, process improvement, and S&OP.
- Excellent skills in project management, project management with cross-functional teams. Training in project management would be an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (including Excel and PowerPoint) and Power BI are required. Experience with Infor M3 and DMP would be an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of French and English, both oral and written.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills.
- Good understanding of manufacturing challenges and drivers of manufacturing performance.
- English Proficiency Medium to Native (B1/B2/C1/C2) desired.
- French Proficiency Medium to Native (B1/B2/C1/C2) desired.