Education Agent - Customer Operations
We seek educational agents to guide customers in the step-by-step process required for application and enrollment into Canadian Educational Institutions.
A professional by title or by trade with high task management and organization skills, able to follow procedures clearly and actively communicate with both team members and customers in a quick and effective manner ensuring work of the highest quality is generated.
- Identify, recruit and manage international agents in LATAM. Monitor their performance and take corrective action as needed.
· Provide training to international regional agents to ensure an effective and consistent approach.
· Build and maintain positive relationships with external partners
· Develop marketing collaterals in collaboration with the marketing team. Promote the college through effective activities including social media events and participation in select recruitment and educational fairs.
· Build prospective student pool through various social media channels and other marketing strategies.
· Analyze different international markets and prepare regular reports highlighting the opportunity & risk. Provide recommendations as needed.
· Develop an annual business plan in line with the company’s strategic objectives. Prepare and present a budget including student recruitment targets and risk mitigation strategies.
· Plan and implement marketing strategies for international student recruitment in key markets.
· Ensure recruitment and diversity targets are achieved.
· Maintain extensive knowledge on policies, procedures and regulations of Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and of the Quebec of higher education and Immigration pertaining to documentation for international student requirements.
· Translate the status of recruitment & admission of all Avalon program into Statistical & Analytical Reports on a regular basis.
· Perform other duties as required.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills including verbal and written. Ability to communicate persuasively and diplomatically in a multicultural environment.
· Highly developed presentation skills.
· Strong familiarity with Canadian and International Academic & Educational systems.
· Excellent student recruitment skills
· Strong leadership and management skills.
· Highly organized, diligent, and detail-oriented.
· Accomplished negotiating, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Distinctly efficient, able to multitask and effectively handle multiple deadlines and projects
· Exceptional work ethic and the ability to initiate and remain on task without supervision
· Proven ability to exercise tact and discretion
· Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Familiarity with international business and travel procedures.
Educations & Experience:
- Successful completion of a post-secondary degree in Business Management or related field.
· Minimum of 5 years marketing and/or recruitment experience in a higher education environment.
· Proven negotiation and persuasive communication skills.
· Experience in International travel and large-scale educational events.
· English and Spanish required. Knowledge of other language is a definite asset
Please apply with your Canadian Style Curriculum and a Cover letter explaining your interest to work in the educational guidance field.